OpenStreetMap is a decentralised, volunteer-run project so there’s no single contact e-mail address for your queries. Instead, our community’s knowledge can help resolve any issues you might have.
- OpenStreetMap IRC (Internet Relay Chat): 24-hour live OSM chat (use channel #osm or #osm-dev)
- Interactive help system
- Developer FAQ
- Main FAQ
Other tutorials on switching to OSM
- LearnOSM.org guide for beginners
- OpenStreetMap: Using and Enhancing the Free Map of the World (English/German)
- OpenStreetMap: Be Your Own Cartographer (English)
- OpenStreetMap: A Beginner’s Guide (English/French)
- OpenLayers 2.10 Beginners Guide (English)
Please contact the OSM Foundation’s Communications Working Group.
About this site
Site co-ordinated by Richard Fairhurst with huge amounts of help from the OpenStreetMap community. Comments or suggestions? Please make contact via IRC at the first instance.